Unacceptable products and services:
In our continues effort to provide our users with the highest quality of services and content,
we might reject ads containing or relating to certain product or services. These products or services include,
but not limited to the list below. 7awi reserve the right to reject or remove any ads on its own discretion at any time.
- Cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes, smokeless tobacco and other tobacco products
- Counterfeit, fake or bootleg products, or replicas or imitations of designer products
- Products or services that bypass copyright protection, such as software, cable or satellite signal descramblers
- Degrees or transcripts for sale or offered by non-accredited universities or programs, “life experience” degrees,
academic paper-writing services or the sale of pre-written essays, theses and dissertations
- Get rich quick schemes, “free money”, or similar money-making opportunities or offers
- Personal care, medical or health products that create an unrealistic expectation about the success of the product/service
- Testosterone boosters and products that promote or infer sexual enhancement or weight loss as a result of their use
- Ads that promote low quality products or services or ads that otherwise negatively affect our users’ online experience
Unacceptable Images and Content:
7awi might not accept ads containing or relating to certain content.
7awi reserve the right to reject or remove any ads on its own discretion at any time
- Sexually suggestive text, images or situations
- Defamatory, libelous or threatening images or language
- Potentially offensive or irrelevant graphics or language
- Alcohol - Ads for alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Contests, Sweepstakes, Lotteries & Games of Chance - All promotions must comply with all applicable laws,
regulations and other requirements.
- Gambling and casino ads are not allowed
- Religious-themed Ads - Religious-themed ads are reviewed on a case by case basis and may
be accepted under limited circumstances. All religion-related ads require explicit prior approval.